S-Connect is the collaboration platform designed to enable real-time interaction and dialogue between raw material suppliers and producers, and Fashion brands. The solution allows all the key players in the supply chain to efficiently advance procurement processes, production planning, and tracking, facilitating the exchange of data and information related to orders and their progress status.
Key advantages of S-Connect
S-Connect is a collaboration platform that enables interaction with suppliers, allowing brands to independently conduct production tracking and planning processes. The solution represents a tool that truly allows fashion brands to communicate and collaborate with the various actors in the supply chain in a single environment that guarantees simplified work processes for greater operational efficiency. Additionally, S-Connect increases the transparency and traceability of the supply chain, thanks to the possibility to download and consolidate data and sustainability certifications.
Modern technology stack, cloud & multi-tenant Architecture.
S-Connect is designed to give users high control over their actions and decisions, making them more confident and goal-oriented.
The main functionalities and properties of S-Connect
1. Negotiation: through a dedicated workflow, the brand can negotiate delivery dates for orders with the supplier and production orders
2. Delivery Plans: the supplier can declare the quantities to be delivered, while the brand, having visibility over what has been declared, can make quick adjustments and adjust production accordingly.
1. Processing Price Lists and Purchase Price Lists: through workflow, the functionalities allow an automatic evaluation of prices regarding the supplier order and production orders. In case of problems with the materials supplied, the subcontractor/supplier can intervene by modifying the prices
2. Booking Order: This functionality is used by the brand to communicate to material suppliers the expected requirements for the processing by their subcontractors.
1. Progress declaration: This function allows subcontractors to declare work order progress
2. Additional material request: this function allows the subcontractor to request additional material for one or more work orders
3. Consumption declaration: The function allows the subcontractor to declare actual consumption for one or more work orders
Missing Items, defective, reworking: The function allows brands to declare missing quantities, lines that cannot be produced, or that are faulty and request additional production or repair of a semi-finished good.
S-Connect allows for the sharing of product and material master data and technical data, including distinta base and processing cycles. Suppliers can share product sheets, technical production sheets, and certifications.
It is possible to share sustainability data related to the environmental impact of production and to the working and social conditions of one's production site.
1. DDT/ASN Materials and Semi-finished goods: Subcontractors and suppliers can generate delivery notes (DDT) and/or advanced shipping notices (ASN) related to the processing phases and order lines These documents will be visible to the brands, subsequent subcontractors involved, or the recipients of the goods
2. Pre-packaging and shipping management: the brand can indicate the pre-packaging methods, while the supplier/subcontractor can enter the components of the packages, allowing the brand to generate the package label. The shipping of the packages is managed by the brand through shipping orders, applying eventual shipping rules.